Academy T-50 Golden Eagle vs. FA-50 - 1/48

Ministry of Defence of my country decided to buy 48 of FA-50 fighters
Following that I am thinking of making model of that aircraft. I know FA-50 is modified version of training T-50, but what are the differences?
Anyone knows?

Second question: what is difference between Academy T-50 and T-50B? Anyone knows?

Boxart ROKAF T-50B "Black Eagles" 12242 Academy

T-50 and FA-50 have a different tail, to name the most important visual difference.

The T-50B aerobatic aircraft has a smoke producing system onboard, externally not different from a standard T-50 (except the paint scheme of course)

1 hour ago, not2p said:

AFAIK, Academy has been working on the FA-50 variant with Wolfpack design. See this link

That info is two years old and doesn't as appear to have any updates since then. 

On 7/24/2022 at 10:46 AM, Solo said:

So there is some hope...

The Wolfpack double boxing of the T-50A/T-X program version has the correct tail in resin but it's pretty expensive.  Wolfpack's upcoming Thai version also has the tail in a single box version.  What's missing from both are the wing pylons they teased in the FA-50 kit.

Edited by brentce
8 hours ago, Solo said:

So in that box is just FA-50 without pylons?

Yes. Although it is called a T-50TH, that's essentially an FA-50 (with correct tail and gun in LH strake area).