NEW 1/48 Flying Leathernecks Decals Resin - AV-8B Harrier Update, CNU-169 Travel Pod, IFR Probe Tips, More

• Dave Roof changed the title to NEW 1/48 Flying Leathernecks Decals sheet, FL48023 F/A-18C/D Legacy Hornets
On 7/2/2023 at 9:41 AM, Dave Roof said:

Hasegawa as it is more proportionately accurate.

Hey dave, speaking of hasegawa, how is the resin update kit coming for the Hasegawa F-18D Hornet in 1/48 scale with all the proper antenna and such ? You had mentioned thatn something was in the works and release date was sometime in June. Any update? 

Thanks

Jeff

2 hours ago, Raptor.777 said:

Hey dave, speaking of hasegawa, how is the resin update kit coming for the Hasegawa F-18D Hornet in 1/48 scale with all the proper antenna and such ? You had mentioned thatn something was in the works and release date was sometime in June. Any update? 

Thanks

Jeff

Jeff,

I haven't been able to do anything new since the move and I'm still trying to get caught up on orders. I didn't even set up a printer until a few days ago. As of today, I still don't have a workshop and almost all of my stuff is still packed away. The curse of buying a house half the size of the sold one! Really, really hoping to be back to 100% shortly after the Nationals and will definitely get back to that update set. 

• Dave Roof changed the title to NEW 1/48 Flying Leathernecks Decals sheet, FL48017 Leatherneck Lightnings F-35B
  • Dave Roof changed the title to NEW 1/48 Flying Leathernecks Decals Resin - AV-8B Harrier Update, CNU-169 Travel Pod, IFR Probe Tips, More