3 - GBU-31
4 - empty or AIM-7M
5 - empty or AIM-7M
6 - GBU-12
7 - fuel tank
8A - AIM-9M
8B - LANTIRN pod.

How about that?

The only change I have is that station 5 will have to be empty, you can not load a Sparrow on it when you have weapon rails on the forward station (it won't fit, the rails are in the way).

6 hours ago, Solo said:

To bad GBU-31 and GBU-12 are such size different and that don't look so good on the model side by side, but what can I do?

Instead of a -12 you could put a -16, it's bigger than a -12 and some people do say that size matters. 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 12:43 AM, GW8345 said:

The only change I have is that station 5 will have to be empty, you can not load a Sparrow on it when you have weapon rails on the forward station (it won't fit, the rails are in the way).

One more question: station 5 will have to be empty, but not 4? My I use there Sprarrow missile?

No, not on 5, only 4. Too little clearance for 5 unfortunately. I think you will see this when the forward pallets are installed, there's no room left.
Station 5 is often covered in the process too. This is the what part C51 is intended to cover in the Hasegawa 1/48 kit, allowing only station 4 to carry an AIM-7. 

The only time station 5 will be covered on an A and B is if they are TARPS birds, otherwise the missile trough and launcher (or cavity plug) will be present.

As Niels stated, with the forward Weapon Rails installed there is not enough clearance between them for a Sparrow to be loaded on station 5, only station 4 can be loaded.