Posted (edited)

The cockpit area is finally done. Here is the mix of all tiny parts besides the parts for the ''moving'' of the canopy...

20240213-154119.jpg

...that entered into the cockpit... in one way or another. The magnets that keep the canopy close are also glued and painted. 

Then, I updated the ejection handles of the seat with a yellow/black twiseted wire, which worked pretty fine from the first go. The pilot figure is also painted.

And everything is in its place and glued. A couple of pics with the canopy closed and open:

The 3D printed intruments are wicked good.

Edited by my favs are F`s
Posted (edited)

Any idea what happened with the posting? 🙂 Yesterday, I tried to post it, but it did a server error. Now, I just tried pasting the only the text, then add the pics one by one, and after the second edit - it says:

''This comment can no longer be edited. It may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed since it was posted for it to be edited.'' Well, it is just 7 images and I edited it twice. 🤔 This never happened before... I'm trying to add the rest of the images in this post below: 

20240216-113755.jpg

20240415-183639.jpg

20240416-185251.jpg

20240416-185238.jpg

20240416-185347.jpg

20240416-185404.jpg

Edited by my favs are F`s