If you read the thread the person [Quemerford]  insists it is coming.....even hinted this year.   Just passing on what was told to me

Steve

"Beyond that, there should be two further variants in 1/48 coming in the next couple of years, so let's wait and see what develops."

OK WHAT GIVES/  I suspect this is a rumor.  ONLY 1/48  How about 1/32??   What versions are we talking-A & E Early slatted wings???  IS it a major manufacturer?  

Just curious...as I am sure others are too??

Sabre is kinda my thing!

Steve

Quemerford

•  
  •  

Oct 19, 2023#30

1/48. Not a rumour but that's all I can say for now. But we should be happy at last!

5 hours ago, scorvi said:

If you read the thread the person [Quemerford]  insists it is coming.....even hinted this year.   Just passing on what was told to me

Steve

"Beyond that, there should be two further variants in 1/48 coming in the next couple of years, so let's wait and see what develops."

OK WHAT GIVES/  I suspect this is a rumor.  ONLY 1/48  How about 1/32??   What versions are we talking-A & E Early slatted wings???  IS it a major manufacturer?  

Just curious...as I am sure others are too??

Sabre is kinda my thing!

Steve

Quemerford

•  
  •  

Oct 19, 2023#30

1/48. Not a rumour but that's all I can say for now. But we should be happy at last!

I am doing a 1/48 Hasegawa MK 6 with KASL slats and other add ons (see my build). Please for the love of God do the A version ! Dai