Airbus Grey vs Boeing Gray?

How do these two colours compare?  Lighter?  Darker?  Pretty much the same?

Referring the the basic grey paint used by the manufacturers for the wings, undercarriage, wheel wells, engine pylons....

Especially when you consider that I use whatever reasonably close shade of medium to light gray rattle can is on sale at my local Lowe's or Homey Depot for either or both Airbus and Boeing model I am currently building.  

They are the same grey. In fact Airbus has been referring to BAC707 grey in their documentation since the first A300 was built, along with other base colours. I was able to obtain this extract from the basic A300B2 painting drawing:

url%5D

Presumably to remove mention of Boeing colours on their drawings, the called up codes were changed a few years ago to an internal Airbus reference but the grey can still be traced back to BAC707. 

I think the perception of there being different Airbus/Boeing greys started with Xtracolor selling two separate tins when Hannants expanded their airliner colour range back in the late 1990s. Be warned though if opting for the Xtracolors, I once compared an original X301 tin to a more recent one; the newer batch had a distinct greenish tint - most unlike BAC707!  These days I would look to X150 FS16515 Canadian Voodoo Grey or use MRP 363. In the UK there is the option of the Halfords Racking Grey spray can which is reasonably close.

One final note, Airbus landing gear components are typically a silver lacquer finish, not unlike the High Speed Silver used on 1950s RAF aircraft, whereas Boeing use BAC707 for theirs.

Thank you for confirming that Wilde Weasel V.  And also for the paint spec on the undercarriage.  I understand Canadian Voodoo Grey is basically identical to Boeing Gray, so that would be my basis for comparing to my FS 595 guide for mixing.