What's up with Kitlinx? Not responding to emails for 2 months now

So I ordered a decal sheet from Kitlinx back in December. According to the tracking info, delivery was "attempted" but sent back to the local post office. I scheduled a redelivery and it failed once again, so it was returned to sender. I emailed to ask about it and they said they would respond when they get the item back in order to determine what happened. Two months and 5 emails later, I haven't received any response from them. I called a customer service number in their newsletter and got a weird voicemail greeting.

On 3/18/2024 at 4:26 PM, Rando said:

So I ordered a decal sheet from Kitlinx back in December. According to the tracking info, delivery was "attempted" but sent back to the local post office. I scheduled a redelivery and it failed once again, so it was returned to sender. I emailed to ask about it and they said they would respond when they get the item back in order to determine what happened. Two months and 5 emails later, I haven't received any response from them. I called a customer service number in their newsletter and got a weird voicemail greeting.

How did you pay?  Try to get your money back before it's too late. 

Credit card. They finally did respond, saying I didn't get a refund because the carrier never returned the item to them, and that they would look into it. Guess I could try to dispute the charges?