FineMolds Tie Fighter 1/72

Why no post in Spacecraft though?

Sorry Habu... Didn't know that "Critiques, In-Progress Builds, and Today's Birds" sections were only for aircraft...

Critique is for any model you wish to share with us!

Looks great, I love the subtle wash, just enough to break up the grey finish and to impart a little operational soiling.

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

:wave:

MikeJ

Very cool there Juanjo!

My nine year old son is SO into Star Wars. We rented #4 (original Star Wars) the other night again.

I think I need to buy the Trilogy. :thumbsup:

Is this kit easy to find? I've never thought to look for it but it would be a good birthday suprise for him.

Thank you friends!

This was only a relaxing project... But very enjoyable! I can highly recomend it to anyone trying to build something "different".

Joe, about the model, it is relatively easy to find... at least at online shops. I bought mine at HLJ (www.hlj.com) several months ago and I think that usually they've stock of it... BTW... I bought the trilogy only two weeks ago... ;)

Always a pleasure to share my models with so kind people! :cheers::cheers:

:D :wave:

Naw I just meant that this is a finished model, so the critique forum would be just fine. But it's in in-progress. Savvy? :thumbsup:

Sorry Habu, but I can't agree... If you read in the main section, you can see :

"In-Progress Pics

This forum is posting pics of your just finished model or in-progress pics of your current build. "

so...