The saga continues!

I have more progress pics to show you all.

I have finished the weathering and I have moved on to adding the wings and horizontal stabs. I also painted and added the burner cans.

Here are some airframe pics.

Eagle1.jpg

Eagle2.jpg

Eagle3.jpg

Eagle4.jpg

Here are some pics of the painted burner cans. I used the Aires cans, one opened and one closed.

I painted the cans a mix of Alcad II Steel and Jet Exhaust and I then highlighted with MM metalizer Exhaust with some Tamiya clear red and blue with a little brown pastels thrown in for good measure. The inside of the cans were painted off-white and MM Metalizer Exhaust, givin a dark gray wash and then mid gray and red-brown pastel were applied to give a scorched effect.

Eagle7.jpg

Eagle6.jpg

Eagle5.jpg

Well, that's it for today. I will be back soon with more progress pics and if everything goes together without any problems, I might just be able to get her done by the deadline!!!

Take Care,

Thomas

That looks GREAT Thomas !!! It's nice seeing a Lo-Viz VF-51 jet represented in the build although I'm sorry to hear what happened with your VF-111 markings ...

Excellent weathering and the cans are Dead-On Perfect !!! B) :( :wave:

Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost