Finally my G-6 is ready

Arseny,

That G-6 looks great! I hope mine turn out that well! :thumbsup: I REALLY like the tensioners on the radio antenna. How did you build those? I would like to add those to my Luftwaffe A/C.

Keep posting pix!

Chris

Hi, Chris!!

I guess you mentioned pic #5, right! Two insulators are made of white glue, which are painted gunze white afterwards. That "thing", that is closer to the fin is stretched Q-tip. I used fishing rod to simulate antena cabel.

The idea of using stretched Q-tip came from "Scale Aircraft Model International" magazine and the article about superdetailing Eduard's Pfalz (where the author used stretched Q-tip to simulate more convincing rigging).

I hope it helps :worship:

but would like to hear critiques anyway.

OK, you asked for it!

You're not the worlds greatest photographer...

Sorry, the model looks awesome :monkeydance: , but you sounded as if you wanted some criticism... :rolleyes:

(I'm not much of a photographer myself, but I'm learning.)

There are some great tips posted here on ARC. "One of these days" I want to get a proper photo-shooting setup...

:thumbsup:

but would like to hear critiques anyway.

OK, you asked for it!

You're not the worlds greatest photographer...

Sorry, the model looks awesome :thumbsup: , but you sounded as if you wanted some criticism... :D

(I'm not much of a photographer myself, but I'm learning.)

There are some great tips posted here on ARC. "One of these days" I want to get a proper photo-shooting setup...

:cheers:

Well, that is really objective argument. I do agree that the quality of pics really s***s.

Actually, the camera I used for taking pics I borrowed for 1 day, that's why I didn't have time to figure out how to use macromode and so on. Trust me, I will make better pics when I'll have my own camera B)

Anyway, thanx for comments and critiques!!

Arseny, Thanks for correcting me! I feel kind of silly now but I was just trying to help out a little!

Take Care,

Shawn

Shawn, thanks for help and for comments!! :D

Frankly speaking, I hardly can point 2-3 mistakes now after I've finished the model.

But my face looking at the model remains such as this one - :thumbsup:

Thanx, for all the comments everyone!!

PS. Hmmm... After reading all this kind comments I even start to think of selling the model... :cheers: