Hi friends!

It was too long since my last post, but I'm afraid I'm an slow builder.. :D

This is Special Hobby 1/72 Pucará. A good model but limited run stile however, so if you're planning to build it, be sure to have enough filler and sand paper :lol: ;)

The special slicing of the model an the lack of aligment devices, decided me to finish the airframe prior to start the cockpit and well take a look at the pics and don't be to hard with me... :thumbsup: :D

This are all the sidewals consoles, etc for the 'pit...

Thanks guys!

About the canopy... Nope, you've only the injected one. Along with this, I forgot to mention the original canopy is only one piece, I used a razor saw to open it...

Cheers!

Edited by Juanjo D.

Hi Juanjo..!!

very nice work so far..

I got a pair of Pucarás in 72nd, but they are vac-form (Rareplanes)..

I plan to paint one of them as a machine used by the Uruguayan AF and the other as the obvious and natural Argentine AF machine from the Falklands/Malvinas conflict....

what about you?

AFAIK this nice a/c was/is only used by Argentine, Colombia, Mauritania, Sri Lanka & Uruguay...

saludos...

Edited by the_baphomet_00
Hi Juanjo..!!

very nice work so far..

I got a pair of Pucarás in 72nd, but they are vac-form (Rareplanes)..

I plan to paint one of them as a machine used by the Uruguayan AF and the other as the obvious and natural Argentine AF machine from the Falklands/Malvinas conflict....

what about you?

AFAIK this nice a/c was/is only used by Argentine, Colombia, Mauritania, Sri Lanka & Uruguay...

saludos...

Well after lots of changes, I think it will be A-549....

a-549d.jpg

I thought to make A-537, the Pucará which shot down an Scout (in fact the only air to air kill by FAA within the war), but this will be for the next one...

Thanks for your coments.

Un saludo! :thumbsup:

Edited by Juanjo D.

Incorrect, Mauritania never actually recieved any Pucaras.

Aditionally you can add the RAF/MoD to your list as a captured example was flown briefly for evaluation purposes after the conflict.