Nice looking Merlin,

Do you think the roundels are modern aircraft are getting a bit small, they look like tea coasters or refueling ports!!

At last years RIAT one Dorner 228 has roundels so small you had to get with in 20 ft to see who owned the aircraft.

Nice build

Shaun.

Edited by ShaunBD

I got to see the, almost, finished article last Saturday when I met Dave at RAF Cosford. I think the mixing of gold paint with the green actually looks pretty good compared with the aircraft. It never ceases to amaze me the finish Dave manages to get by hand painting.

As for noses Tony, it is an aircraft I shall be dealing with data from so I will definitely have to build a model of one. So I set about making a nose, and took the plunge and got into casting resin bits. I do have a pile of resin Danish noses lying around. it is a very simple profile without any aperture or electrical conductivity details, so no plans yet to market it, but if anyone wants to do a Danish EH101 drop me a line.

:blink:

GM

:blink: thanks for the comments, one of my better '101's especially as the colour is 'home made'! looking at making a Italian navy version or a pre-production Japanese one next, but i'm about to start 8 Grob Tutors in resin, so the EH101's will be on hold for a while!