OK - the turned exhaust photos don't show up for me but would really like to see those. What's the trick? I can see the rest of the photos. Can someone repost them using a different linking method? Got a bunch of Zulu pictures (without the turned exhaust) that I will hold hostage until I see the turned exhaust pictures!

Albert - thanks that worked.

Steve - would love to see more if you can swing it. I want to see it form the side and see how ugly the Cobra is getting. We are supposed to back fit those on to the W.

Time to release some of the hostage pictures. I sent Steve a CD full of helo walkarounds - including the Z - a long time ago but only a fraction ever made their way up on ARC. Did he stop doing walkarounds becasue of server space limitations or something?

Hi SuperCobra,

Thank you for the excellent photos. Have you considered uploading them to a disc and selling them to those who are interested in having a walk-around on hand?

BTW, Are you the same SuperCobra I see over at the FSM Forum from time to time? If so welcome to ARC. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Hi SuperCobra,

Thank you for the excellent photos. Have you considered uploading them to a disc and selling them to those who are interested in having a walk-around on hand?

BTW, Are you the same SuperCobra I see over at the FSM Forum from time to time? If so welcome to ARC. :banana:

Cheers,

Albert,

Yes, I'm the same guy. I've tried to get all my walkarounds online and have sent CDs to a number of different people who have promised but it has never happened. I sold a couple on ebay. Figured people might pay just to save hours (days) and sorting downloading even if I also put them on line for free. I've got a long term project where I'm scanning in a bunch of old flight manuals and want to include just the diagrams and drawing out of those. I disagree with the people who put current flight manuals on CDs and sell them on line. Those are suppossed to be limited distribution, but the ones I'd scan are ancient helos not in service now.

So yes - eventually I want to sell a CD - actually it would probably be at least four CDs. Problem I'm having with my current digital camera is what resolution to keep the pictures at. I shoot at a really high resolution but I figure most people wouldn't print these and a smaller resolution would probably be just fine.

Thanks for the welcome to ARC but I have actually been here since Three Steves and the beginning. I become a lurker when the forum changed to require a login and password - had too many to forget as it was.

Here is an in-progress pic of my AH-1Z. It actually depicts AH-1Z prototype No.1 very early in its development. I know is not 100% accurate, but I have another Italeri "Z" coming and it will be a full up AH-1Z with Glass cockpit, turned exhaust, full cheeks that extend under the pylon, chaff/flare dispensers, "dog house", square cross tubes, extended and moved aft horizontals. It should be fun.

AH-1Z1.jpg