I don't think the early "faux F-4C"s had these... there are a couple of good shots in the World Air Power Phantom book of this bird, I could check for you when I get back from work.

Cheers,

Andre

Flat baby flat!

Same for the Deltas and Echos as well. They did not get the larger strut.

b

Thanks.

I was specifically asking about the F-4Bs that the Air Force evaluated asF-110s.

Now that I understand that the trunion plates weren't there on the top of the wings, I need to determine which "bumps" are on the underside (of the Hasegawa B/N wings). Appears from a cursory look that all four need to be ground off (the RHAW antenna under the intakes and just ahead of the split betwen the ailerons and flaps).

Next thing I need to sort out is the type of wing tanks carried by the F-110s - looks like they are probably the early Sgt Fletcher.

Gene K

Bill,

Thanks - I got all that straight now.

What about the wing tanks - is my assumption correct that they were McDonnell versus Sgt Fletcher? I only have a few photos, and they appear to show the McDonnell ("lateral line" on middle of tank and more curved center section).

Know of any scale drawings of the tanks? Resin or plastic "conversions" ?

Gene K

Edited by Gene K