Revell master class airbrush

I've looked a few times at the revell airbrushes and to me they seem to be licensed copy's of similar badger airbrushes, with the same quality.

Probably the same spray characteristics as if you put a fine/medium needle & head on your badger 150.

The large needle & head is not necessary for painting aircraft, it's more for very large surfaces.

well I use the Revell Vario of the masterclass series, for me it works fine, I can't get the fine lines jet, but that is the problem of my compressor can't getthe airflow regulated.

I've looked a few times at the revell airbrushes and to me they seem to be licensed copy's of similar badger airbrushes, with the same quality.

Probably the same spray characteristics as if you put a fine/medium needle & head on your badger 150.

The large needle & head is not necessary for painting aircraft, it's more for very large surfaces.

It's made by Badger bud the name they put on is Revell, same quality.

Greetz

Davamoplanes :bandhead2:

Hi folks

Does somebody know if the Revel masterclas airbrush is worth its money or not

It's a vega airbrush with capability of large, medium or fine needle tip,...

Is it worth to buy one next to my badger 150.

Thanks Youri

Get a Harder en steenbeck evolution. You can buy them in Roeselare in Lukas shop. Where Eurocash was before.

To me its the best you can buy. Much easier to clean etc than Badgers.

greets StefH