Hey all, here is a Tamiya Spit Mk.I from the BoB that I built a while ago along with a BoB Tamiya Bf 109E-4 that I also bult a while ago, but it has been sitting in need of paint for months. I picked it up last week and finally finished it. Enjoy!

BoBboth.jpg

BoBport.jpg

BoBtop.jpg

BoBnosestarboard.jpg

BoBcockpittop.jpg

BoBcockpitstarboard.jpg

BoBcockpitport.jpg

BoBbottom.jpg

Thanks guys. The Spit was done soon after I got back into the hobby, as was the main build of the 109, but I think my painting improved a good bit between the two. Oh, and I can't way enough about EZ Line for arials. Used it on the 109 and also on a captured P-51B and that stuff is fantastic! looks very realistic, right scale and it is so flexible, you never have to worry about accidentally breking it or breaking off your antena again!

Hey all. bit of a personal note here, feeling pretty good too. took these two to my local IPMS chapter meeting tonight, only the second I've been to, for the Battle of Britain night. I thought it was just a get some BoB models together and talk about em kind of thing but they actually voted on the models as well, and my 109 got second place. I've never had a model voted on before and certainly never won anything. Makes me happy. :thumbsup:

EZ Line comes from the world of model RR. They use it for power lines etc. A local RR hobby shop may have it, but you can find it online as well.

Berkshire Junction has it for about $11 for a 100 foot spool. Also, Bobe's Hobby Shop sells it as well, and you can get a 6 foot sample pack from them if you wanna try it before buying 100 feet, but really, once you try it you won't want to use anything else. I use the charcoal color in the 3 mil size. Really fantastic stuff and 100 feet should last a really really long time!

thanks all for comments too. i appreciate them all! :thumbsup:

Edited by jrallman