Bad Trader? Eagle 1 / Chris / Wildcat Hobbies

Eagle 1 was offering decals for sale on the forum, just looked like a regular modeler getting rid of some extra decals.

However payment from Paypal taken as Wildcat Hobbies.

Payment made on 24th November. No decals yet (And Canada Post is not that slow!), will not answer posts on his original thread on here, Personal Messages and now emails bounce back as undeliverable.

Please get in touch to tell me you are either sending the decals or refunding my money, or we will leqve as a bad trader.

Julien

Julien,

I too am waiting for a kit from him, but I sent him an email today and it has not bounced back "undelivered." Are you sure the email address is right? It's just a thought. I know when I payed him on paypal I spelled his name wrong at first.lol. Anyways, keep an open mind and I'll let you know if I hear anything from him.

Take care,

John

John,

I had one email bounce back, have since tried again and just no answer to anything, have tried posting on this site and personal Messages and no answer to anything. As I paid via paypal I have now put the matter into there hands as well.

Julien

i did one trade with him, and at that time, my package came in approx. 1 week. however, now i am in the process of finalizing another deal..however, it seems that he his gone AWAL (:stooges:), seems like he hasnt been online in several weeks...

I am waiting for him to get back to me on an Academy F-111F Libyan Raider, and some CS-SF Tracker decals. (total $20)

Still no replies from him my end, I opened a complaint with Paypal and he has not responded to that either. He has untill 23rd or they will give me my money back.

Suggest anyone else who paid does this. Sorry but seems the guys disapreared.

Julien