Finished! Photos submitted to mods, but here's a quick pic of both my completed entries. (completing 2 entries here isn't impressive when there are people like Jes Touvdal around who build not only quality but also quantity)

Trent

Finished! Photos submitted to mods, but here's a quick pic of both my completed entries. (completing 2 entries here isn't impressive when there are people like Jes Touvdal around who build not only quality but also quantity)

Trent

Nice work Trent,You have done two wntries and me none :whistle:

A question, in white underwing, How did you paint landing gear,Did you paint in white?

Regards.

Héctor

Hector,

I painted the Wheel Wells and undercarriage on both sides exactly the same as the wing. I don't know if it's 100% accurate, but it seemed likely and involved no tricky masking. I'm sure you'll manage to finish in time - March 1 is my birthday (32 :banana: ), so I'd consider you finishing a great present!

Trent

Hector,

I painted the Wheel Wells and undercarriage on both sides exactly the same as the wing. I don't know if it's 100% accurate, but it seemed likely and involved no tricky masking. I'm sure you'll manage to finish in time - March 1 is my birthday (32 :cheers: ), so I'd consider you finishing a great present!

Trent

Hey Dont worry, we born in the same year :D wow, thanks I´m not very accurate with this things too.

Regards.

Héctor