:huh: Hi All,

I'm new to this forum thing but finding it very helpful and entertaining. I model just for fun, don't do contests and the wife says it calms my down (she's never seen my deal with a fit issue). Anyway, space has gotten tight and I have room for one more a/c: Revelograms B-29 Superfort. Has anyone built this and if so, is it a decent kit, as in, fit and ease of build? It's this or another F-15 and I want to see props for a change! B)

This is a BIG kit and a good one.

I have it on my shelf but havn't built it yet. No major fit issues that I have heard of except warping issues because the tools are old.

Like a lot of the Monogram "Heavies", its a classic kit that I think you will enjoy building. I think the real trick is pulling off a realistic metal finish. To do so, you need to have a flawless surface with no seams or scratches- very difficult work.

A lot of people here as ARC are fond of using Aclad II paints. Some prefer putting real metal foil on. There was just an article a couple of days around these forums where someone explained this on a B-29 I belive. Look around.