Hottest/Latest Hasegawa Jet releases

well turns out it was too good to be possibly true :blink:

good news is two things:

1) We got our money back almost immediately

2) I called, and the person who answered said he knew where he could possibly get one...so he would to his best to get it :blink:

Well, so much for that.... :(

Edited by AnthonyWan

Got some chaps out here in Fallon from VF-103 that are working out here till mid-March and told 'em about the F-14B release. There's two in my shop that transitioned over & they're gonna be on the lookout for those kits! :)

Anthony, why the obsession with getting a Brakeet-IDF kit? There's other possibilities for getting the spine, and the kit doesn't have all the items for an F-16D Barak anyway. Also, IIRC, the spine in the kit is for a Block 30, but the decals are for a Block 40. If you can get another Hase twin, a spine and a CJ kit to bash it with, you're just as well (or better) off.

:)

I probably am...except I cannot find a spine
Spine. And with this particular spine you don't have to fiddle with getting the vert. stab. aligned properly :rolleyes:

EDIT: you might be better off getting it from Meteor directly = £12.99 at Hanny, $12.99 at Meteorwtfsign.gif

or Hasegawa twin

Did you actually read the very first post on this thread? :worship:

:D

Edited by hatchet