Shawn Hull's A-10 Update set!! Preview!!

Hi All I was able to help out Shawn Hull wih some detail shots of the A-10. I just recieved a preview kit of the update set. Here it is, sorry about the photo but white resin doesn't photograph well :)

P2150087.jpg

Most of all the antennas have been cast, all the radar altimeters all the radio and IFF antennas, the total tempature probe and the Data Transfer unit and the mount. There are still some peices being made and cast, Shawn tells me that the set should be ready very shortly,

His site is http://www.shull24.com/

Hope you enjoy it.

Craig

Neat. A good idea whose time had come, um, about 3 years ago. Mr. Hull will be selling a truckload of these, I wish I had the skill and time to do these a couple years ago. I guess the next step will be an updated A-10 armament set (AIM-9 DRA, a couple LAU-131 pods, an AN/ALQ-131, COMET pod,LAU-117 and maybe a LITENING).

Neat. A good idea whose time had come, um, about 3 years ago. Mr. Hull will be selling a truckload of these, I wish I had the skill and time to do these a couple years ago. I guess the next step will be an updated A-10 armament set (AIM-9 DRA, a couple LAU-131 pods, an AN/ALQ-131, COMET pod,LAU-117 and maybe a LITENING).

Well yep he's working on a DRA, I hope someone is doing a LAU-131 pod. Dave Roof is doing the LAU-117 rails and I haven't seen a COMET pod on a operational hog yet ( They may be out there but I haven't seen one) The ALQ-131 is availble in a Hasegawa weapons set?? And the L2 Pod is in the Hasegawa Harrier II kit.

At least there going to be availible!!!