Neomega Mirage IV/F1 cockpits

I bought their IV pit a month or so back & it came with no instructions. When I queried this, I was told that they were not yet ready! :D

Hi Graham,

What's the quality like on that Mirage IV pit? I had seen the one from Ouragan and it was, well, crap. How would you compare it to Neomegas contemporaries? i.e. BBox, T.D. C.E. et al.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Graham,

What's the quality like on that Mirage IV pit? I had seen the one from Ouragan and it was, well, crap. How would you compare it to Neomegas contemporaries? i.e. BBox, T.D. C.E. et al.

Thanks,

Tom

Well, it looks OK (especially the rather nice seats) but I haven't used it or even dry fitted it yet! However, as I said mine came with absolutely no assembly or painting instructions. If you or anyone else reading this has this set with instructions, I'd be extremely grateful for a scan!

Well, it looks OK (especially the rather nice seats) but I haven't used it or even dry fitted it yet! However, as I said mine came with absolutely no assembly or painting instructions. If you or anyone else reading this has this set with instructions, I'd be extremely grateful for a scan!

Thanks Graham. It sounds like I will have to get one of those.

Tom