We will not be having a dedicated web page for this group build as it seems to be the new GB trend. So all News, Updates, Links and General Questions & Answers will be conducted here. Please feel free to contribute. Any and all help will be appreciated.

For those of you who're going to make MiG-15 of the leading ace Col. Pepelyaev:

http://aviagal.narod.ru/art/mig15/mig15.html

All MiG-15 and MiG-15bis flown by Pepelyaev during the war. The "325" was his workhorse. Col. Pepelyaev scored 17 kills of 19 total while flying "325".

HTH

Yury

Edited by brahio

found it on yahoo I need to update my ARC thingie..Hey that is pretty cool Steve S mention something about doing one too ..you guys must have ESP. I think its great but I would'nt know how to do the upkeep on it. I guess if you and Steve want to do the home work on it then I'm all for it. :crying:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<<<News Flash>>>

I really ****** off some people because I didn't agree with the way they just make up rules on the spur of the moment.....This was some how was misinterpreted into a blame me personal attack thing. but some how I think 'THEY' have managed a final ruling on GB entries....I'm not really sure how long the current ruling will hold up ( and really afraid to ask for fear of ruffling more feathers) but currently you can use the same model for multiple GB if GB mods agree ( some one please correct me if I'm wrong! as I have yet to be notified by any one on any thing in regards to this and I draw the conclusions from

the GB guide lines sept 03 2006). please contact me me if you fall into this category please.

Also please remember that I pull wrenches for a living and don't really have a deep touchy feelie side. So I'm sorry if I come off a little abrasive.

Edited by TF51GREGWISE
Man we need some sponsers for this G.B.

We have a open invitation for sponsors if anyone desires to do so. Now having said that. In past GB's some sponsors did not deliver in what some call a timely fashion. And really creates a lot of hassle, heartaches and stress. Because of this and other factors we lost the King of GB (my friend) on the KWGB, So I decided not to panhandle sponsors for prizes on the KWGB. But Fear not we have still have more prizes that I will post this weekend so keep your eye on THIS thread.

Edited by TF51GREGWISE
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...