If anybody is wanting to do a deal with P47ACE503, be advised that Bill Huber

took over seven weeks to mail the Academy FB-111A kit to me. The kit did arrive

well packaged, though the packaging and kit reeked of tobaco smoke. I have been

told by others that the long delay is not uncommon when dealing with Bill.

Use your own judgement.

Mike

I received my packages from Bill yesterday. Now, they were maybe a week or two behind another buy I bought on the same day, but Bill did send them packaged nicely and explained his current state being in poor health.

I appreciate the email reply and the explanation. Good communication will get you farther...

Modelhound I have been following your other threads about traders and I still stand by my comments on those threads.....MUST have GOOD communication.

Still would like to help ERICYY chase down some of his deadbeats. Good folks on this site!

Have had numerous deals with Bill and all went very smoothly. He may or may not be a fast as some other good traders, but I will deal with Bill again & have every confidence.

The key, as with everything else, is to keep the commo open.....:thumbsup:

Good to go,

Jim

Sabre, thanks for you kind words. To others who have waited far too long for their kits, I am very sorry. As many of you know I have a condition known as Myestinia Gravis. It is a form of MD in which your "muscals' don't work, including breathing. I have it mostly under control with meds, but there is no cure. I have to make too frequent trips to the doctor and hospital when it becomes a problem. This is not meant as an excuse or a pity party, mind you. And to all who have waited far too long for there kits I am sorry. As many of you know, who have traded with me in the past, I am not usually that bad, but the past couple of months have been rough. Again, I offer no excuses, I was wrong and you have every right to be angry. In the future i will try to keep my deals short and few. I do want you guys to know that I love this forum and the people here. many of whom have become friends. I will try to do better in any future trades. thanks for hearing me out. All the best,

Bill

P47ace5032aol.com

I have dealt with Bill, and like the others said, a tad bit slow, but reliable!!! Have no fear in dealing with him. He always seems to come thru in the end. Hey Bill, I have a friend with the same disease, for a long time she couldnt drive, her muscles just collapsed on her and she fell to the floor. She seems to have it under control now, shes driving again!!! TAKE THEM MEDS SIR!!!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

Oh, by the way Modelhound. As to the package/kit reeking of tobacco, Believe me, no one in my house smokes, because of my condition. I did also notice the oder, but did not think it would affect the quality of the kit. You see I recently bought the kit and used the same box from the gent I got it from. If it bothers you I will be glad to refund your money. Thanks,

Bill

Hey ,I`ve never dealt with you before ,but I would not hesitate to in the future.What the hell, we all should get a second chance....like they say..$^&% happens. :D

Paul T

Bill, I looked at the post I placed and it did not sound like what I was trying to get across. I am very pleased with our transaction. It was a pleasure and I was glad I got the chance to add you to my list of friends, or as my wife says, "My Drinkin Buddies on the web!!"

You have a strong will to be able to build kits and deal with your condition! If you need to sell any more kits, I'll be right there, buddy!!

As always, penniless and broke!!!

Well I for one have still not recieved what I paid for.

It going on WELL over 30 days since i paid with paypal last i heard it was packaged to be shipped 2 WEEKS AGO.I gave the benefit of the doubt reading that he may have shipped last Saturday.and still nothing.

I have sent him email a week ago and no reply...But i do see you online adding more items to sell?So Believe internet access is not an issue.

Keep in mind I am in the continental US and have gotten US mail packages regularly from all over the USA so the shipping excuse is not plausible.

Bill..... if you read this please either reply that it has shipped with a USPS tracking number or please refund me.

Thank You

Eric G

Edited by gsquared