TO THE PAVE!!!

MH-53J66-14433Biggs1993.jpg

i can recognize those mountains anytime!! thats the amigo airshow in el paso :coolio: that was my home town of 18 years before i moved to san antonio in december. great airshow there this year!

Edited by BjornB17
Great close ups Phil.

Do you want to make my 1/48th Pave Low? :wub:

Cheers,

Neil.

Thanks Neil,

But your the photo wizard B)

I've got lots of rotary wing models coming up next year. I think I'm going to have to do a Pave Low now. :banana:

Thanks Neil,

But your the photo wizard ;)

I've got lots of rotary wing models coming up next year. I think I'm going to have to do a Pave Low now. :)

Maybe a photo wizard but not a modelling wizard.

I've got a 1/48th Revell CH-53 GS/G plus Cobra Company Pave Low conversion and weapon set. I think its too much for my basic modelling skills so I might be tempted to get somebody to make it for me.

Cheers,

Neil.

• 7 months later...

Earlier in this thread, Jinxx1 posted a pic of 923 when it was a CH-53C; Here is MH-53H 923 on the ramp at Utapao Air Base, Thailand after getting a ride in a C-5 from Osan in March, 1996. It was interesting to watch the Thai crane operator trying to communicate with the USAF mechanics. Not only did I support this bird at Osan in 1995/96, It was at Bergstrom in the late 70's with the 602 TACW when I was stationed there.

img242-vi.jpg

Edited by txtom