Chippy Ho...VFA-195

Does any one have pictures of the current 2007/2008 Chippy Ho scheme for VFA-195?

I went to the web site, but there were not any good pictures of the current scheme. I think most of the "green" has been removed?

Are there any pics of the latest scheme? I also wonder if anyone will make decals for this current scheme. :)

Thanks for the help.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Does any one have pictures of the current 2007/2008 Chippy Ho scheme for VFA-195?

I went to the web site, but there were not any good pictures of the current scheme. I think most of the "green" has been removed?

Are there any pics of the latest scheme? I also wonder if anyone will make decals for this current scheme. :salute:

Thanks for the help.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Hi, Scott

As far as I know the paint scheme has not yet been changed. Say, Green and big Chippy on the vertical tail. If you need more information, following site is the best for CVW-5.

http://www.gonavy.jp/

Thanks for the info and the link. It's a good source to see what the scheme was for past years. I think we could use a decal sheet that covers the colorful schemes used by this squadron over the years, including the XO/CO jets, not just the CAG.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Are there any pics of the latest scheme? I also wonder if anyone will make decals for this current scheme. :)

Thanks for the help.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Additional information. The decal for the current scheme CAG jet NF400 Chippy Ho! hae been released by SuperScale(in last year). Also, Hasegawa released as a one shot base 1/48 F/A-18C with Caltgraf decal 2 years ago. I think it is hard to find it at shop. Hope above will be some help for you.

Refs?

LOL... Hi Scott!

I had a feeling you would be seeing this post. I'm glad you did too. I am also looking for references for these colorful aircraft. The link given above seems to be a good source. I am trying to find more. The squadron website does not have much on close-ups of the aircraft.

I know that superscale did the 2006-2007 scheme. But no one has done any of the past years schemes or the XO/CO birds. I guess refs are hard to come by. 400-20011019-164968.jpg400-20070109-164905b.jpg19981124-400_401.jpg

I wonder if we emailed them on the website to see if they can help out with refs? I know it sounds like a long shot, but right now it may be all we have...

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Edited by f-16

Are there any pics of the latest scheme?

Based on the link already given, the most recent seems to be from this October:

400-20071021-164905.jpg