front cockpit

065.jpg

some explanation

066.jpg

rudder pedal and whole front cocpit

067.jpg

IHADSS

I hope these help!

If you need help with the Japanese or need more photos feel free to ask :thumbsup:

EDIT: wow just noticed how big the photos are

sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by 6329tsur

nice timing, as I am working on an Apache build myself now. Even though it is an A, those help give me an idea of what it looks like. cockpit pics on the interwebs are pretty few and far between

nice timing, as I am working on an Apache build myself now. Even though it is an A, those help give me an idea of what it looks like. cockpit pics on the interwebs are pretty few and far between. Anything for the area to the right and rear of the pilot?

Edited by jwest21
From what I can see on this tiny screen, the JGSDF Apache cockpit is pretty much the same as a US Block 2 cockpit. This bodes well for the new kit boxing.

Jon

Jon, which new boxing do you refer to? (since this is a review kit I am building)

Jon, which new boxing do you refer to? (since this is a review kit I am building)

Nev,

The new JGSDF boxing has the current MPNVS turret and should have the additional cockpit mods. I have not gotten my copy yet, but I do know that it does have the new turret. Looking forward to doing mine up as a Cav bird that our own Chris Ish took pics of in Afghanistan for me.

Jon