My latest tool: Contour saw

Hi everyone,

I would like to show you my latest saw: http://www.radubstore.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=324

This is a set of medium-pitch saws recommended for use on plastic, wood and resin and even some soft metals.

RB_T018.jpg

The saws can be fitted to a regular hobby knife handle. The set does not include the handle. If you do not have the handle in your tool box, you can get one very affordably from your local art and hobby store or even Ebay. Such handles manufactured by X-Acto, Excel, Jakar (as well as generic no-name brands) are available on Ebay for as little as 1 euro, sometimes as part of a box-set.

The set includes 5 saw blades:

2 Curved saws - these can be run along a ruler as pictured below. Two sizes are included - the narrower blade can be used to follow curved edges. These saws can also get into very tight and awkward spaces.

2 Tapered saws - these can follow curved lines and contours. The narrower blade can follow tighter curves.

1 Two-sided saw. The teeth of this saw point in different directions to suit a variety of different uses. This saw is excellent for separating resin blocks.

These blades are made from stainless steel, are very rigid and sturdy and were thoroughy tested for efficiency - they will not buckle easily during use.

Contour_saw.jpg

Thank you for your support

Radu

Looks like a smaller version of the blade being demonstrated to cut the flaps. I'd kinda like to get me a set,I just hate dealing with other countries due to the money exchange,customs and so forth. Wish Gordon would get a few in stock.
If he did I would buy a set like yesterday.
what do you use the one that is on the top left of the picture for?

That is a smaller tool that can follow curves, for example, if you want to make cut running the saw along a curved template.

I'd kinda like to get me a set,I just hate dealing with other countries due to the money exchange,customs and so forth.

My store http://www.radubstore.com makes it extremely easy to handle the currency. Just choose the type of currency you wish in the column on the left. Postage is extremely afforadble at 1.25 euro for airmail worldwide. I have been trading for a few years and I never ever heard any "customs stories" (good or bad) from my customers, US-based or otherwise.

Radu