F-14A decal question

I am in the process of decaling my F-14A with the fightertown decals set of VF-24 renegades. My question is do I need to include anything else from the hasegawa sheet like the the no step decals for the wings etc.? Any help is much appreciated. BTW fightertown decals are amazing, this is my first time using aftermarket decals.

Everything that was on the jets is on the sheet we provided. You especially don't want to you the kit decals for walkways and no-steps as the colors would be all wrong, the fonts may be wrong and -24 didn't stencil the jets. You just need to add the 36081 walkways/nonskid. They had very small separation between the nonskid and in some cases a solid rectangle of it.

Post pictures of your build! I always love to see the Renegades get built!

-brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

awesome thanks Brian , appreciate the help. Your decals have been great to work with I will put some pics up in a little bit. I kinda figured you guys didn't leave out anything but just wanted to make sure, I get really OCD about stuff and I am just an idiot sometimes. Hopefully I can make a representation that does justice for VF-24.

Still patiently waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for those 1/48 VF-84 F-14A high vis decals!

Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick...

:thumbsup:

J

F-14A_160386_VF-84_AJ204_1977lores.jpg

Edited by Jennings