JASDF Senkyo 2010 kits?

I see that Hasegawa will be releasing the 1/72 Senkyo kits soon ( Mitsu F-2 & F-15J). Before I plonk down my money, does anyone have any idea what schemes will be released? From the pics on "Research Corner", this year's schemes seem pretty "blah" <_<

I see that Hasegawa will be releasing the 1/72 Senkyo kits soon ( Mitsu F-2 & F-15J). Before I plonk down my money, does anyone have any idea what schemes will be released? From the pics on "Research Corner", this year's schemes seem pretty "blah" :thumbsup:

Hi Jackman,

Usually Hasegawa releases at least 3 different markings for there F-15J Tac Meet Boxes.

The best u can do is wait till HOBBY SEARCH gives u an inside look of the new Hasegawa release.

:thumbsup: C6

I think the F-2 will be a 'two-kits-in-one-box' release, and I think you will get the markings of 3, 6 and 8 Hikotai (so all participating sqns). The pic of the F-15J on the Hase website shows the markings of the 303 Hikotai, but I think there will be other options on the sheet too. Personally I like the 204 Hikotai markings.

I see that Hasegawa will be releasing the 1/72 Senkyo kits soon ( Mitsu F-2 & F-15J). Before I plonk down my money, does anyone have any idea what schemes will be released? From the pics on "Research Corner", this year's schemes seem pretty "blah" :jaw-dropping:

I agree. Unless there is a scheme out there that I missed I won't bother getting this years specials - they just seem to be rather dull variations of last years markings :yahoo:

Boxarts at HLJ:

http://www.hlj.com/product/HSG01917

http://www.hlj.com/product/HSG01918

Can't make out the F-15J's markings but the F-2 has a tail with a samurai I've not seen before ;)

From my earlier post in this thread: "The pic of the F-15J on the Hase website shows the markings of the 303 Hikotai"

I'm surprised the 3 Hikotai Senkyo tail art has red in it. I saw three of their Senkyo F-2s at both Komatsu and Misawa, but there is no red in the markings on the right hand side (the only side of the jets I saw). Maybe this is the commander's mount......

<...> the F-2 has a tail with a samurai I've not seen before <...>

Oh, another F-2! :lol: I might be interested in that. With a Samurai? :monkeydance: Okay, who am I kidding? SOLD! :lol: Going by the price, I take it this will be a two-fer again? :lol:

Regarding F-2s: Have you guys seen Afterburner's 1/48 F-2 sheets? worship.gif

Even though not my preferred scale, I MUST have those!