Finally off the ground with build....

Took a while to find the kit for my RCAF Postal Fort (insert Canada Post jokes here; ) so I have the cockpit well on the way, need to get decals from CanMilAir and once most of the kit is buttoned up, it shouldn't be too long of a build, I hope!!

I have also picked up some of the older Forts to build a few with NO 'Stars & Bars', got the Fort Mk I, Mk II, & MkIII, the RCAF bird and looking to do a Swiss interned Fort.

Not much to show in the way of pics but will throw some up later, cheers.

Oh and a big thank you to RCAF 100 for his help with pics of 9202, thanks.

Sweet another mental patient like me doing more than one Fort!

I would love to see someone do one of the captured German schemes I've seen in a few of my books. They look cool as hell but it's almost blasphemous to do a Fort with a swastika on it.

Dilemma.

There's also some cool Jap versions.

Sweet another mental patient like me doing more than one Fort!

I would love to see someone do one of the captured German schemes I've seen in a few of my books. They look cool as hell but it's almost blasphemous to do a Fort with a swastika on it.

Dilemma.

There's also some cool Jap versions.

Mental patient, that's such a harsh term, I prefer 'dillusionary' my definition being; "A modeller who actually thinks he/she will finish building the stash".

Just picked up the Lifeboat Rescue Fort, it's different, coz they bombed victims with a lifeboat!???!???

Jap schemes eh? Got any pics or links to same???

Mental patient, that's such a harsh term, I prefer 'dillusionary' my definition being; "A modeller who actually thinks he/she will finish building the stash".

Just picked up the Lifeboat Rescue Fort, it's different, coz they bombed victims with a lifeboat!???!???

Jap schemes eh? Got any pics or links to same???

Ha you got the drift of my idea!

I'll scan a few of them in to share later on. Def look cool though.

The lifeboat build will be sweet.

I will be doing RCAF 9202, the one without the cheek windows so I can use my Academy B-17F. Will get the CanMilAir decals and do the Olive Drab over grey version. I would like to use my Revell kit to do one of the Fortress IIIs, an early 'Wild Weasel'?