Thanks for the PM....coudn't get it to display.

I've got the D&S book you mentioned. It is a real good reference. As a matter of fact, the books that I am looking for are mentioned in the back of the Detail & Scale book.

Kirby

Kirby, PM inbound!

There is also a book called In Detail And Scale 13 - F-106

Sergey

As the other response stated , try e-bay or Amazon. I personally have quite a few books on the F-106. If their is any particular question you may need answered, post it or drop me a PM. If I am able to help I surely will try and find the answer in my reference material.

As the other response stated , try e-bay or Amazon. I personally have quite a few books on the F-106. If their is any particular question you may need answered, post it or drop me a PM. If I am able to help I surely will try and find the answer in my reference material.

I have the Detail & Scale book too (and also the "In Action" and the "Colors & Markings").

From a modeller's point of view the D&S book is almost all you need, I heard there are 2 slightly different versions (I have the older one): the new book should have some additional color pages, but I'm not sure.

Now, with all those great decals sheets out there, what about a new 1/72 kit? I started working on the old Hasegawa kit some time ago, but now it's "mothballed" until I get again the will to finally finish it: so much work to turn it into a really nice-looking model.

Yuri