Peter Doll's work

I'm not an experienced modeler, but I have to say I think Peter Doll has done an awesome job with the RB-66 Destroyer and a-foil. Take a look in the gallery at his B-58 Hustler for another real treat. Peter, I sent you an email a long time ago imploring you for some tips on how you performed your magic on the B-58. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I personally don't think models could look more convincingly real than the work you do with BMF.

Regards, Greg

Mr. Doll, man my hat is off to you sir. :woot.gif:

Just amazing work. What exactly are you using to keep the foil in place? How long is drying time? I gotta' try this- seen/heard of it being done before but never with results like this.

Very well done sir. :thumbsup:

Blue skies, Wiggy

Had to say what a great build. The B-66 is one of my Cold War favs. You have done an excellant job on that masterpiece, sir. I would love to get that kit, but I'll have to be content with the Italeri 1/72 version. Don M. :(

I'm not an experienced modeler, but I have to say I think Peter Doll has done an awesome job with the RB-66 Destroyer and a-foil. Take a look in the gallery at his B-58 Hustler for another real treat. Peter, I sent you an email a long time ago imploring you for some tips on how you performed your magic on the B-58. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I personally don't think models could look more convincingly real than the work you do with BMF.

Regards, Greg

Whoops...it occurred to me that I goofed on my reference to Peter Doll's gallery submission. It was, in fact, the F-105D that Peter did, not the B-58, although that model was awesome as well. Sorry, Peter, if you read this.

Regards, Greg

Whoops...it occurred to me that I goofed on my reference to Peter Doll's gallery submission. It was, in fact, the F-105D that Peter did, not the B-58, although that model was awesome as well. Sorry, Peter, if you read this.

Regards, Greg

But you're right. Doll's B-58 is the best B-58 built PERIOD! The foil is 100% perfect and very convincing. And it is in the gallery here.

So Peter, how about a B-36?