Hello Everyone:

Was wondering if anyone has an A-7A decal sheet they care to part with? For cash of course. I was using a Micro Scale sheet purchased years ago...only has one A-7A...and the damn things fell apart. :cheers:

Also, if anyone knows of an online source for a sheet, that would work too.

Thanks and happy modeling,

Barry :

A models haven't received much attention from the decal companies, most of the stuff out there is for Ds & Es.

Superscale did do a few A-sheets:

Superscale #72-082 - NE 300 / 153175 / VA-147

Superscale #72-218 - NM 300 / 153237 / VA-153

Superscale #72-299 - AC 400 / 153193 / VA-105

Superscale #72-316 - NF 400 / 152675 / VA-56

Superscale #72-332 - ND 376 / 153238 / VA-303 & ND 500 / 153268 / VA-305

Superscale #72-348 says it covers As but the BuNos are all Bs

Yea...that MIGHT be helpful.

Sorry folks... :thumbsup:

1/72nd scale is what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Barry

Was hoping for VA-147 which comes on sheet 72-82 from Micro Scale, but any 1/72 A-7A will do at this point. Do you have any?

I had been working with sheet 72-82 from Micro Scale, but any would do at this point. Do you have any?

Barry

Hey Barry, let me take a peek at my decal stash when I get home from work and I'll let you know. I think most of my sheets are D and E models, but I may have an A sheet or two somewhere. If not, I will take a look for you at the hobby shop I work part-time at when I go in there next (I work there this Friday evening). We have a large group of old SuperScale still in stock, there may be something in there.
Hey Barry, let me take a peek at my decal stash when I get home from work and I'll let you know. I think most of my sheets are D and E models, but I may have an A sheet or two somewhere. If not, I will take a look for you at the hobby shop I work part-time at when I go in there next (I work there this Friday evening). We have a large group of old SuperScale still in stock, there may be something in there.

Awesome, Jason! Just let me know what you find.

Thanks,

Barry

postage?

You can have them.

I have no use for the decals and I think I might have a second kit somewhere anyway.

I'm not out to make money on them. If I was intent on making money and getting rich, I wouldn't be working where I am.

postage?

You can have them.

I have no use for the decals and I think I might have a second kit somewhere anyway.

I'm not out to make money on them. If I was intent on making money and getting rich, I wouldn't be working where I am.

Sounds good. Please send me your name, address and the postage amount I will send you the money ASAP. I wasn't implying that you were trying to make money on them, just being polite...would be rude (IMO) not to ask that. I like to help out fellow modelers too.

Barry

Sounds good. Please send me your name, address and the postage amount I will send you the money ASAP. I wasn't implying that you were trying to make money on them, just being polite...would be rude (IMO) not to ask that. I like to help out fellow modelers too.

Barry

Funds on their way to you; should be there any day.

Thanks,

Barry

Jason:

Did you find anything useful at the shop?

Barry

Bob:

THANKS for the decals!!! :cheers: I got them a couple of days ago and am working on the A-7 now. They were just what the doctor ordered. As for any other decals, no such luck yet, but thanks for asking.

Take care and happy building,

Barry