Just to let you know, there will be a raffle draw of some sort when the group build is over. I'm not saying there will be much to hand out, but there will be something at least. Only people that have completed their builds are eligible of course.

Edited by Benner
Just to let you know, there will be a raffle draw of some sort when the group build is over. I'm not saying there will be much to hand out, but there will be something at least. Only people that have completed their builds are eligible of course.

I guess I can be in the Hall of Shame too. Ran outta time for the Nats as well as for the DS GB. Oh well...LOL. Will finish maybe a week after the deadline. :banana:

I guess I can be in the Hall of Shame too. Ran outta time for the Nats as well as for the DS GB. Oh well...LOL. Will finish maybe a week after the deadline. :taunt:

actually, the Hall of Shame was created purely for g0 and no one else :D .. even if he never participated in DS GB :D