Steve B,

the worse of it was up north more, but there were plenty around here that had basements flooded out.

We lost power in the storm that hit Thursday afternoon, and power was out for 28 hours. We lost some food in the fridge, and had a running battle with the back up sump pump, that we eventually one (2 back up sump pumps and 2 batteries later) Can't really complain, because some of our neighbors had three to four feet of water in the basements before it was all said and done. At the worse point we had 2 or 3 inches, but just in one portion, and got it promptly pumped out before anything could happen.

One near miss, while I was working on the main sump pump, had a hose blow off, and water shot straight up, just missed the C47/DC-3 stash ;)

Thanks for asking!

Steve

Good to hear you dodged the worst of it. When I heard on the news that houses in Ottawa were flooded, my heart sank and I began to worry about you. Life is hard enough without grief like that. Good thinking on the battery back-up.....that's what I call "using your head". :)

Steve B

and hes a good guy to boot!! I made the awards for his regional show this year since he was in a pinch and low and behold he sent me a Tamiya 1/32 F-16C T Bird kit just for my helping him and his club out. Good Karma always comes back around and Steve has some headed his way.

Thanks!

Mike

What's up with this guy? It's been almost 36 hours and my kit is still not here!

Just kidding. My last deal with him went smoother than promised. Kit advertised as having do decals when in fact it did have decals. Top notch in my book.