Awesome "switchblade"

J.C. Bahr:

I just wanted to acknowlege your beautiful job on the Aardvark. I have never really found this particular jet very appealing until I saw your work. Thanks also for the links. I learned alot about the FB-111A and wound up ordering two for the stash. Your photography was also stunning. Again, thanks for posting this!

Regards, Greg

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

I have never really found this particular jet very appealing until I saw your work. Thanks also for the links. I learned alot about the FB-111A and wound up ordering two for the stash. Your photography was also stunning. Again, thanks for posting this!

LOL! Good to know I inspired somebody... that's all the better! :banana: Like I said in my article, I never really found the FB's too appealing to start with either, but then just had a total 180-reversal of thought literally overnight!

Been trying to work on my photography with each new submission and learning more as time goes by. Definitely not easy, that's for sure.

Thanks again guys, glad you liked it.