The Official 'I wish I were building a.....' thread

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

Wellllllll....since it's been brought back from the nether regions (thanx Holmes :D ) An A-6E (Monograms TRAM kit :deadhorse1: ) is high on the list, dreamin of at least one Hasslegawa Hornet in 1/48th, F-86 1/48 anyones (barring Lingbergh's), Academy's 1/48th Flanker, and I'll stop there..threads long and old enough as it is.

Edited by Angels49

I agree with Steve's comment. I'd be happy to be building anything right about now. Hell, if be happy if I just had time to sit and ogle some plastic!

Denzil

i wished for 3 years i could build a 1/35 leopold railway gun. Now i am and what a tedious job it is too building the trucks. its like building a model train then going all the way back to the beginning and starting all over.

but now im dreaming of a 1/35 Dora railroad gun, 1/35 morser karl gerat and a large scale plane like the spruce goose

http://www.militarymodelling.com/forums/po...gs.asp?th=42761

(thats not me in the avatar) its Angelos Epithemiou he's the man!

I want to build the Supercorsair racer in 1/48. I have almost assembled all of the pieces (a few with the help of ARCers) but there would still be a considerable amount of scratch and putty to be able to do this. Not to mention the fact I would have to vac a canopy. I want to do the project but the project intimidates me some

i've got 2 1/48 hasegawa tomcats with some extra goodies to go with them in my stash, looking at me, mocking me. once i think i can do them justice, its on!

for right now, i'm still learning on revells and monograms. built one hasegawa viper, and got some italeris in the works too. just want to be sure i don't screw the pooch on such a nice kit as the Has tomcats.

then one day, ONE DAY...the tamiya f-16. then maybe after my unborn kids go to college, i'll tackle a 1/32 tomcat. hehehe