Well, I got the AIM-9's painted...the one thing I noticed about this kit is that Revell doesn't exactly give you a good reference point on where to start painting the gunmetal, so I eyeballed it from reference pictures. If it needs to be adjusted, please, don't hesitate to tell me. Actually, I'm not even sure I'm going to use these...I may decide to scrounge up some AIM-120's and stick those on there instead:

Eagle27.jpg

I used Future on the MFD screens...hope they look OK :doh::

Eagle26.jpg

Eagle20.jpg

As always, thanks for looking :D!

you got it just about right!!

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:AI...er_p1220802.jpg

I couldnt hep but start mine yesturday because of you! lol. This kit is so easy to build!! Im just about to attatch the forward canopy to the rear. Bit more dry fitting first though!

Richard

Well, I'm glad I motivated somebody to start something :D! Thanks for the AIM-9 link...I guess I did get it it right! Woo-hoo! Yay me :thumbsup:!

This will be the last progress report on this thread for a long, long time if I don't get some white paint and putty :D. LHS sold out of Squadron White, and I can't find the white paint I'm looking for (Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Flat White...thank you AWan ;)). I'm growing tired of subassembles (not to mention the fact that I'm running out of them).

Main gear wheels/struts assembly done:

Eagle32.jpg

Eagle30.jpg

Because I was bored, I dry-fit the seats in the pit:

Eagle29.jpg

Eagle28.jpg

And I cranked out the targeting and nav pods:

Eagle34.jpg

Eagle33.jpg

As always, thanks for looking :cheers:!

Edited by TomcatFanatic123