Hey, cool! Where did you get that neat kit? :whistle:

I have at least 3 of them but this one glows in the dark .... so it came from south Florida.

Hey that looks great! What is the brand of paint you used for the Olive Drab?

Cheers ;)

gunze hobby color.

Greg, I'll be building this same kit (different markings), and am curious how you handled the nose section. Did you glue each half to the fuselage halves before mating the whole thing, or did you complete the nose and fuselage as separate units and attach them afterwards?

Greg, I'll be building this same kit (different markings), and am curious how you handled the nose section. Did you glue each half to the fuselage halves before mating the whole thing, or did you complete the nose and fuselage as separate units and attach them afterwards?

I did em as separate units then glue the nose on :popcorn:

nope- I've done several of these kits over the years and found this way best. The only problem area is the wing root- the trick is to glue up the wings but do not apply any glue on the top of the gear wells. When cured then glue the wings to the fuselage after you are happy with the fit. :thumbsup:

hmm. Interesting. I did some test fitting on mine and the fit of the wings is abysmal. That and I think they may be warped a little bit. Can you take a head on shot of your model so I have something to compare mine to?