El Presidente Decals First Release

I ordered El Presidente's Fancy Fishbeds sheet as soon as if became available last week and it arrived in my mailbox this afternoon.

Overall, this is a great first release. The subjects are rare, the instruction booklet is very well done, and the decals are very well made. I think the only quibble I have is a lack of starboard camo diagrams. My biggest issue now is deciding what scheme to build first.

Personally, I'm excited to see a company tackling some of these subjects (I mean, come on, who would have thought to do a Fishbed from Madagascar?) and I'm looking forward to their future releases, hopefully in 1/48.

Edited by david sMiGielski

I mean, come on, who would have thought to do a Fishbed from Madagascar?

Do they include a penguins for pilots? Sorry, I've got a 3 year old :thumbsup:

What was shipping for those? I ordered a couple of sheets from Aviationmegastore a couple years ago and it was around $20.

John

Hi folks. You will be glad to hear that future sheets will always have three-side views (if all sides are known). Unfortunately the MiG-21 instructions are full of typos, by accident I sent in an old, not yet corrected version. But well that's life. If you have any ideas for improvements just let me know!

I mean, come on, who would have thought to do a Fishbed from Madagascar?

Do they include a penguins for pilots?

LOL I just imagined a corpulent, exhausted-looking, mercenary penguin with a cigarette in his mouth going to the local brothel after flying some sorties against rebels :worship:

LOL I just imagined a corpulent, exhausted-looking, mercenary penguin with a cigarette in his mouth going to the local brothel after flying some sorties against rebels :yahoo:

He's in jail now. He got into a fight with a seal who wanted his sardines. Fish is serious business.

Did any of you guys have a problem with the on-line ordering at El Presidente? I keep getting a "Error: Please select another Shipping Method." message during the checkout stage. Just tried again today. I'm wondering if the problem lies with my own webpage settings. But I can still log in and place decals into my Cart.

Did any of you guys have a problem with the on-line ordering at El Presidente? I keep getting a "Error: Please select another Shipping Method." message during the checkout stage. Just tried again today. I'm wondering if the problem lies with my own webpage settings. But I can still log in and place decals into my Cart.

Ji Jackman, have you tried it again? I'm really going mad with that shop software. One day it works the other day it goes completely crazy. A friend of mine helped me with the web site, but he is currently away. When he's back we willt try to debug the whole thing.