See, now I feel like a doofus. I knew I should have checked fleabay again. Nuts. Not ever seen the Revell boxing though. I'll keep my peepers open.

Oh and 1:144? I'm not that good, or at least, my podgy sausage fingers aren't!

Cheers

Matt

Matt,

I've got a copy of the Revell AG kit that I'll let you have, if you'll cover the cost of postage.

Postage cost might be a little silly, going across the pond and all, but if you can't find one from any other source the offer is open.

Cheers!

Tony in Texas

Thanks for the offer! I'd like to know what the postage would be, I suspect it would probably be, as you say, a bit on the daft side, have you any idea yourself? My guess would be probably not far short of £10 or so, maybe $15? I don't know. Plus I'd have to send a money order as I don't have a cheque book or paypal account, and I understand you guys are having some legal issues with money orders?

Cheers though,

Also look for the Revell A.G. boxing.... same kit, blue box! :thumbsup:

Not Necessarily - Revell also own the Frog tooling for the He115 and have issued that over the years as well. IIRC the Matchbox kit is a B, the Frog/Revell one a C

Edited by Dave Fleming

I am still looking, how much do you want for it? I'm not in the market for mega bucks, but I'm quite willing to pay a reasonable price plus postage, it will have to be after the weekend though, as I don't get paid until then.

Let me know what you want for it and I'll see if I can match it.

Thankyou ever so much

Cheers

Matt

You could also try some of the non-eBay traders in the UK. I got my He 115 from KitKrazy in Bexley (not sure if they have any left) and there's KingKit in Shifnal. Both have vast stocks covering very nearly everything and good websites that you can search. Comet in Battersea also has good stocks but refuses resolutely to produce a website; a phone call might be worthwhile, though.