Canadian Model Mofia

Well it has happened again, I have fallen into the cluthches of this crew. And you know what I couldn't be more happier. This time I fell into the hands of Elmo. If you every want to deal with a more laid back and nicer gentleman do so with him. One of the smoothiest transactions ever for me. Elmo you are one of a kind and will deal with you anytime!!!

Roy

Roy,

Tony pleaded with me, Told me I'd get his stash of F-16's if I was nice to You.

Glad it arrived safe, The pleasure was mine.

Now all Use guys bedder think twice eh.....Lots of arm breakin and twistin' Dey Don't call me Elmo for bein' nice Eh!!!

:D

Emil

P.S. Tony......You stays outa my stash Eh!!!!

Met one of your bruisers last night....phantom.

Wife said, he is such a nice guy. Gave us some of his pride and joy Tim Horton's coffee.

He needs to work on his mafia rep though.....mentioned the circuit. You guys are well connected!

-Jim

Roy,

Tony pleaded with me, Told me I'd get his stash of F-16's if I was nice to You.

Glad it arrived safe, The pleasure was mine.

Now all Use guys bedder think twice eh.....Lots of arm breakin and twistin' Dey Don't call me Elmo for bein' nice Eh!!!

;)

Emil

P.S. Tony......You stays outa my stash Eh!!!!

EH! Youz tucha ma F-16's,I'm a gunna breaka you face! MAMA MIA!!!!!!!

Tony Da Breaker!

EH! Youz tucha ma F-16's,I'm a gunna breaka you face! MAMA MIA!!!!!!!

Tony Da Breaker!

I am Italian you know and I do have an Uncle Loui with a crooked nose. For some strange reason he likes baseball bats!!! HMMMMMMMMMM

Oh!!!! your so gonna pay for that baldy!!!!

Make it so Sparky. I just made good my escape from all the sunshine and heat of Florida and made it back to the cold and snow of mafia land.

You'z guys kill me Eh....... I think of myself as being a Hanibal kind...... Fry de brains and see if they like it. Onions and garlic with some olive oil is good!

Shawn, safe drive home eh!!! Tony, Knows my stash and is looking out for me..... Don, Just gives us the best deals eh!!! Call them the three amigos..... I'm just muscle. Chainsaw and a surgical blade.

Emil

You'z guys kill me Eh....... I think of myself as being a Hanibal kind...... Fry de brains and see if they like it. Onions and garlic with some olive oil is good!

Shawn, safe drive home eh!!! Tony, Knows my stash and is looking out for me..... Don, Just gives us the best deals eh!!! Call them the three amigos..... I'm just muscle. Chainsaw and a surgical blade.

Emil

Yea, myself and Richter111 are always your victoms. You should start giving us punch cards and on every tenth trade we get one free!!!!

Oh yeah, Elmo. I still have your Seaking and Sky Hawk. I plan on helping Ed at Tonys show on the 22. I am also off today. No idea about Wed/Thurs but working for sure all weekend.

Hmmmm........I also have Dongs stuff for Lib down in Florida........and a little coin..........Hmmmmmmmm perhaps another vacation is due?

Yea, myself and Richter111 are always your victoms. You should start giving us punch cards and on every tenth trade we get one free!!!!

NO NO NO!!!! You should be giving US free kits just for the honour of dealing with us!

Hey Roy, You have not traded with this member of the "mafia" yet.........Where is my Pizzo? I just went down to Chatenooga and Orlando to deal with some "situations" that needed dealing with. Your not out of range ya know? Forgedabudit.

Send one Hasegawa F-18 to "Blackmail, Canadian Mafia models and home for wayward girls" 1 King St Behind the water pipes. Toronto Ontario.

Hey Roy, You have not traded with this member of the "mafia" yet.........Where is my Pizzo? I just went down to Chatenooga and Orlando to deal with some "situations" that needed dealing with. Your not out of range ya know? Forgedabudit.

Send one Hasegawa F-18 to "Blackmail, Canadian Mafia models and home for wayward girls" 1 King St Behind the water pipes. Toronto Ontario.

Shawn I'm ready when you are. Might as well complete the circle!!!! :monkeydance:

Don't make us come to vizits uze eh!

Da Rat...... He's from Pickering...... Dey Have Nuclear plants there, easy to hide de evidence YouknowwhutImean?

Speaking of Pizzo took Care of Shawn today. Large Black Timmies.

As for Roy and Ric, Dey good guys. That Ric guy...... Call Him 'Ric The Inkeeper' .

Ya, that was good joe ya brought today. Tanks and forgedabuit! :doh: As fer dis Roy guy. Yeh, he be trying to get in nice wid me. (Thanks for the offer Roy). No worries ya know, we be making a deal he can't refuse one-a des days I'm sure like.