Glue for Cutting Edge flexible seat belts?

I've started using PVA for things which might need a bit more flexibility. I've found that once CA dries, it's rock hard (useful) but very brittle (not so useful if, like me, you're actually clinically clumsy). Might be an option here if CA doesn't do the trick.

Do they still make those seat belts? I loved working with them as I think they are easier then PE and have a little more depth to them.

I looked last year but couldn't anyone who makes them anymore. The flexible resin ones? Or is this something different? I always used CA for them.

I have a tube of Cutting Edge Super Belt Glue ® here. I'll sell it to the first taker who sends me $549.00 (plus postage) via PayPal :jaw-dropping:

Do they still make those seat belts?

Cutting Cheese is long out of business, so no.

J

Edited by Jennings
I have a tube of Cutting Edge Super Belt Glue ® here. I'll sell it to the first taker who sends me $549.00 (plus postage) via PayPal :)

Cutting Cheese is long out of business, so no.

J

I bought a set on ebay 3 months ago just getting around to using them.I wish I could find more of them.