Great build!! I love the Stuart family of tanks. Probably from being a big fan of G I Combat comics way back in the 1960s. I've built the Tamiya kit a couple of times. It's an old kit, but a fun one . I like the weathering you did, not to clean not too dirty, some folks go a little crazy with the mud and grime. Nice one. :salute: Don M.

Awesome all around! The soldier looks "Old Army," and the tank is really well done. You've got mad skillz in armor weathering.

The whole scene makes me want to talk like it's 1939. "What's the big idea, Joe? Say, that fella's all right, Mac. A real square deal, for sure."

What was the name of that Bogart movie where him,his tank and crew were lost in the desert and trying to avoid the Germans? That movie and a Twightlight Zone Episode were the only movies I've ever seen a Stewart in,too bad,cool little tank! Very nice build Frank!!!!

The Bogart movie was "Sahara", a really great WW II movie. I have it on VHS, I don't think it has come out on DVD yet. It featured an M-3 Lee, not a Stuart. The Twilight Zone you are thinking of is "The 7th is Made Up Of Phantoms. Season five , episode 130. It is about a National Guard Stuart crew finding themselves back at the Little Big Horn with Custer's Last Stand. One of my all time fave episodes. They play it on the SciFi channel every now and then. See link. Don M.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_7th_Is_Made_Up_of_Phantoms

MovieSahara2.jpg

MovieSahara3.jpg

http://www.evesmag.com/bogart.htm

Edited by viper50