Tony Hayes for the 79th time.

Shawn,

How'd you get that past T????? Or did you sign your life away again????? Tina.... Take it for all it's worth!! You need pearls and many other pieces of jewelery! :salute:

:D

Emil

Sore a$% :whistle:

:jaw-dropping: , Oh I don't think so.......I'm Baptist. Unless I had to do a search of course, but thats different. Search is part of the job. :cop: But I will promise everyone Tony did NOT transport the chair that way. I have seen lots of things up peoples (NOT Tony) parts,like drugs knifes, 3 apples, but I think a ejection seat might just be pushing the envelope a tad.

Actually he was thinking of selling it on ARC, but :whistle: I convinced him NO one in his right mind would want to deal with the postage. That sucker is HEAVY.

I know a foam place that can make a cushion that might be a good fix for the base, unless of course anyone out there happens to have a CF-101 ejection seat cushion laying around they want to unload?

I'll certainly settle for a US one as well! :woot.gif:

Boy oh boy!!!! these guy's have to stay off those ********* sites eh Shawn!!!! Specially the gay one's :whistle: Glad you got it in the house ok.Must make it out to your mancave to check things out :soapbox:

Tony

• 3 weeks later...

She just shook her head and smiled. Monkey girl jumped right in and started spinning the chair like a scene involving "Dr Evil".

Her sister of course was the first to figure you need two hand to "eject".

Thanks for the pm by the way Brian! :)