I was wondering if there was going to be the annual TWOBOBS party this year. Seems like it should have been brought up a long time ago. If it has been brought up, I apologize, I guess I missed it. GREAT TRADITION started, hope it continues!!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

What a moron!!! I do believe that if TwoBobs had a beer party and Scott and Dave had one also, I for one would hit em both, yes some feelings were hurt, but not mine, I have friends on both sites! Sorry I asked a simple question, didnt think some fool would reply this way!

Regards,

Jack aka BUGFAN

Last year this thread would have been 3 pages long. What gives????

Honest, I'm thinking no party this year...add other issues and top it off with a general lack of "buzz" on the Nats this year overall and that explains the low response.

Maybe it'll pick up steam, we've 10 weeks to go yet

Honest, I'm thinking no party this year...add other issues and top it off with a general lack of "buzz" on the Nats this year overall and that explains the low response.

Maybe it'll pick up steam, we've 10 weeks to go yet

That sucks. I hope it picks up steam. Many of the locals I hang out with are going and are very enthusiastic. I wonder why there has been a lack of 'buzz'. The fact that all the tables are sold implies that it should be popular. I wonder how many builds have been entered for competition?

That sucks. I hope it picks up steam. Many of the locals I hang out with are going and are very enthusiastic. I wonder why there has been a lack of 'buzz'. The fact that all the tables are sold implies that it should be popular. I wonder how many builds have been entered for competition?

Honest, the 2Bob's party I'm just guessing at but most years it been mentioned by Bob S. by now. I think the economy has people down a bit...that and most internet sites are down overall from past years...that doesn't help