New Flying Leatherneck's Decal Sneak Previews!

One of the perks of writing an IPMS chapter webzine is that on occasion I get some sneak previews of new and upcoming decal sheets. These are the new 1/48 AV-8B & F/A-18D decals from Flying Leathernecks:

First the 1/48 AV-8B decals:

FL48006.jpg

And its stencil sheet, which is just as big as the decal sheet!

FL48006B.jpg

Here's one called 'Devil Dog Deltas' in 1/48:

FL48013DevilDogDeltas.jpg

And for those LSP guys:

FL32003.jpg

FL32003Profiles.jpg

Here's the link to The Phanotm Phocus, the webzine of IPMS Phantom Phlashers: The Phantom Phocus It's in PDF, so enjoy!

Also, here is a link to our how-to section, which you might also enjoy: How-to's

Those AV-8 decals will be put to use in an on-line build very soon! I love the Black Sheep! All of these will available very soon, like the IPMS Nationals!

Take it easy y'all!

Will

Edited by Spaced Marine

^ Because there are not enough buyers to make printing the sheets in 1/72 economically viable. As a card-carrying member of the 72nd scale Mafia, I'd love to have some of Flying Leatherneck's stuff in 1/72. Numerous other US-based manufacturers have tried or still try to market 1/72, but apparently it doesn't sell in the US. :salute:

At least he said he'll do some stuff for the upcoming Academy F/A-18D in 1/72. :monkeydance:

Are the F-18 decals 1/48 or 1/32?

Look in the upper right hand corner of each sheet. There's the serial number - FL*****. The first two figures after the FL indicate the scale. :monkeydance:

Edited by ChernayaAkula