Dude if I could afford the shipping......

let me know if you want to do some tradin.....!!

-Jim

Price in $US and includes shipping to Canada/US only.

Jim....... Shipping is included. Ohhhhhhhh you want it bad!!!!!

Listen Jim, the Canadian model mafia had a "Yes dear, I am going to trade off a bunch of my stash meeting" lust last weekend.

Poor Elmo came with only 2 kits and went home with 7. Don Grobber and me made out pretty good and Tony just grabbed everthing I had that Don missed. I don't know how but I think we ALL came home with more kits then we started with.

Sometimes you just have to stand back and say, "Suck it up buttercup", and buy Dongs models.

And Don twisted my arm today too........ Now I got to find a really nice 1/48th F-4G AM Decal set.

Jim, You are not lying you are getting rid of that stuff in the garage...... and you are HOLDIN' the other stuff for Don.

:rofl:

Not anymore...looks like he has done it AGAIN. I just love the Tam -16's....so easy to put together and then you can sell em to the Army folks in Ft Rucker.....Bwahahahahaaaaa!!

-Jim

Yuz done messed wit da Model Mafia now. Maybeez I shoulds introduce ya to ma little friend.

scarface-photo-scarface-6229381.jpg