Fox One Decals website closing sale update

Just a little over two weeks to go before shut down and thanks to an already better than expected response I have sold out of two sheets. Here's what I still have left:

72-016 F-16C/D Vipers from Midwestern Air Guard units (OH, KS, AR, IA)

1/72nd scale VF-33 MiG-Killing F-4J

48-007 Early B-1Bs in the Camo scheme (one each from the 4 SAC bases, one ACC variation, one test option) Almost gone!

48-008 Camo B-1 stencils

48-025 USMC F-8 Crusaders (VMF(AW)-212, VMFA(AW)-232 and VMFA(AW)-323)

32-006 USMC F-4Js in Vietnam (VMFA-232 and VMFA-334)

32-007 F-16C Air Guard Vipers at War (SD and IN)

32-008 F-16C/D Air Guard Vipers (OH and OK)

Thanks again,

Ben

www.foxonedecals.com

Edited by Fox One Decals

I would love to get another set of your IN ANG decals for the 113FW, but my unemployment kinda prevents it, however, I would like to compliment you on a great product, as I used that sheet a few years back. I am sorry for your trouble, and hope things will be looking up for you soon!

Hi Ben!

It's a pity that you're leaving the modeling business, but hope that you'll be back again one day!!

Just placed an order for one each of 48-007 Early Bones: B-1B Lancers of SAC and 48-008 B-1B Lancer Stencils for 3 color Camo Scheme.

Thanks a lot, good luck and happy New Year!!

Gustavo.

Hi Ben!

It's a pity that you're leaving the modeling business, but hope that you'll be back again one day!!

Just placed an order for one each of 48-007 Early Bones: B-1B Lancers of SAC and 48-008 B-1B Lancer Stencils for 3 color Camo Scheme.

Thanks a lot, good luck and happy New Year!!

Gustavo.

That is a really neat trick getting an order to me today since I hung up the "Closed" sign yesterday. You must have already visited and had those items saved in your cart! It's okay though, you will still get them.

Yeah those B-1 sheets I think were some of my best. It helped to have a friend who is a B-1 WSO. He even sent me a picture of him wearing a Fox One baseball cap while on a combat mission.

Ben